|Miners Delight mine, South Pass, Wyoming|
|Underground in the Carissa mine, South Pass, WY|
2. Rattlesnake Hills (Sandy Mountain), WY
3. Carissa, WY
4. Mexican Hat, AZ
5. Gold Coin, AZ
6. Lost Basin, AZ
7. Vulture Mine, AZ
8. Kurtz-Chatterton, WY
9. Bear Lodge, WY
10. Julian Creek, AK
11. Wolf, WY
12. Drum Mountains, UT
14. Mineral Hill, WY
15. South Pass City-Atlantic City-Miners Delight shear complex, WY
16. Penn Mine Complex and altered zone, Seminoe Mountains, WY
17. Copper King, WY
18. Ferris-Haggarty, WY
19. Bannack, MT (and dozens of other gold properties in Montana)
21. Confederate Gulch, MT
22. Whitehall, MT
23. Zortman, MT
24. Kendall, MT
25. Bear Lodge, WY (Au, REE, Th)
26. Puzzler Hill, WY (Au, Cu, Pt, Pd, Ag)
27. Bald Mountain Porphyry, Kirwin WY (Cu, Ag, Au, Pb, Zn)
28. The entire withdrawn Absaroka Volcanic Range, WY, MT (Au, Ag, Cu, Zn, Pb, W, Ti) (this range has $hundreds of billions in resources, reserves and deposits waiting to be found. But the USFS piecemeal withdrew the entire mountain range over the years).
29. Grizzly Creek colored gemstone deposit, WY (iolite, kyanite, ruby, sapphire).
30. Sherman Mountain colored gemstone deposit, WY (iolite, labradorite)
31. Colorado-Montana-Wyoming diamond province (diamond and other gems).
32. Tabor Grand Mine, WY
33. Duncan Mine, WY
34. Stockwork complex south of Sandy Mountain, Rattlesnake Hills, WY
35. Alkalic intrusive stocks in the Rattlesnake Hills, WY
36. Leucite Hills, WY (diamonds)
37. Copper Creek district, AZ (this district appears to have very high potential, but the US Government allows illegals to run freely through nearby federal parks closed to US citizens, makes it very difficult and dangerous to prospect.
|Underground at the Mary Ellen mine, South Pass, Wyoming. Note the faulted|
gold-bearing quartz vein in metatonalite.
|Underground at Superior Arizona|